We could have created a group somewhere else, but we chose this path for a few key reasons:
- It’s Ours. As we build this community together, we have some great features for creating exclusive content, deeper conversations, richer polls, and online or in-real-life events (when we decide to turn those on). Plus, we have access to great analytics that will make us smarter and faster about what’s working for you, and what’s not.
- There are More Ways for You to Meet Each Other. There are more ways to introduce people who are near each other, who fall into the same categories, and who care about the same topics. We can’t get that in free groups or on a website elsewhere.
- We Can Bring Together More in One Place. Right now, we’re juggling a bunch of services in different places. It doesn’t necessarily allow us to create the best experience for you. By launching this community, we can introduce you to more people, unlock valuable collaborations and exclusive content, and we’re freed up to bring you new, fresh ideas and practices to take into your daily life.
What You Should Expect From Beautiful Brown Girls
We’re aiming to make your experience here awesome. We want you to get five key things from Beautiful Brown Girls:
- Experience exclusive content and conversations you can’t find anywhere else. For us, by us!
- Meet people who share your interests who live near you, who do the same things, or who care about the same topics in a feel-good inclusive environment.
- Make better, more well-informed decisions about the things that are most important to you. We’re all about supporting brown girl businesses and more!
- Swap stories, experiences, and ideas (not necessarily advice) around our shared mission.
- Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert perspective each and every day. A community that makes sense for the 2020 Brown Girl(friend)!